A prime development opportunity has recently arisen at the site of the former Tyrone brick factory in Dungannon, where lands with planning permission have entered the market for sale.
The development will see the expansion of the existing 20-acre Brickworks business park, which entered into construction in 2016, after £3 million of investment.
A property listing describes the subject site as “a substantial land holding of approximately 24.5 acres of prime zoned industrial land” with lands “bordered to the west by the Cookstown Road, reaching the Coalisland Road to the East”.
Indicative drawings included in the plans for the development demonstrate that, once complete, the site could comprise five buildings with various uses including warehouses, offices and a crematorium.
A rare opportunity to purchase a large zoned industrial land holding.
Total site area of c. 24.5 acres (9.9 HA).
Excellent location fronting the main A29 Dungannon to Cookstown Road.
The subject comprises a substantial land holding of approximately 24.5 acres of prime zoned industrial land.
Indicative drawings show the following potential buildings, subject to all necessary consents:
Site 1 – Warehouse Unit
• Gross Building Area 16,995 sqm – 182,939 sq ft
• Site area 10.85 acres / 4.39 hectares
Site 2 – Office
• Gross Building Area 10,350 sqm – 111,410.11 sq ft
• Site area 1.61 acres / 0.65 hectares
Site 3 – Warehouse Unit
• Gross Building Area 4,481.3 sqm – 48,238 sq ft
• Site area 4.50 acres / 1.82 hectares
Site 4 – Warehouse Unit
• Gross Building Area 3,753.3 sqm – 40,402 sq ft
• Site area 2.99 acres / 1.21 hectares
Site 5 – Crematorium
• Gross Building Area 1,769 sqm – 19,042 sq ft
• Site area 4.47 acres / 1.81 hectares
The sale of the site is currently being handled by Lisney commercial property agents.