Morgan McLernon have been providing first class transportation services for over forty years.
We have a fleet of over 140 vehicles including fridges, multitemp fridges, euroliners, box vans, tail-lifts and skeleton trailers.
We specialise in frozen, chilled and ambient storage, frozen and chilled distribution and also blast freezing. We invest heavily in our fleet meaning that we are able to offer our customers the very latest in transportation technology, from multi-temp fridges through to full satellite tracking.
We are currently recruiting for: Driver Trainer
Location: Armagh / Northern Ireland
Remuneration: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Status: Permanent full-time
Department: Human Resources
Overview: Deliver driver related training, evaluate and monitor the impact of training on drivers.
– Assess and induct all new drivers and sub drivers to the site and transport operation, including post-accident assessments.
– Deliver training relating to but not restricted to drivers’ hours / tachographs / Working Time Directive rules and regulations to new starters and existing drivers.
– Use performance statistics and deliver training to proactively manage the driver performance.
– Provide new starter training / Inductions/ SWP’s.
– Arrange Driver CPC training for all Drivers.
– Providing mentoring and remedial training on all aspects of a Drivers job as required.
– Support in the delivery of effective Risk assessments and safe working practices.
– Ensure that all training documentation is completed, maintained and up to date, including training matrix’s, appropriate sign offs and administration on completion of training.
– Monitor and evaluate all training provided, assessing Morgan McLernon needs and ensuring all needs are met at all times.
– Report on (both verbal and written) the ability and performance of drivers following all driver training courses undertaken, using counselling and coaching techniques as required.
– Monitor the standard of Morgan McLernon driving and provide information, advice and guidance to departments such as HR, Compliance and H&S.
CPC Driving Compliance Health & Safety
Annual leave, Pension Fund, car parking
Please complete the form here and our HR department will be in contact.