At Morgan McLernon, we specialise in ambient, chilled, and frozen distribution throughout the UK, Ireland and Mainland Europe as well as frozen, chilled and ambient storage and blast freezing.
Operating since 1970, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the transport, distribution and shipping sector.
We have been transporting perishable foodstuffs such as fruit, vegetables, and meat for over 40 years and with the addition of Curtain Side trailers, we can cater for the transport of machinery, building supplies, and other means of dry freight.
Morgan Mclernon are currently hiring: HGV1 Drivers to work in Ireland and UK.
Fridge experience desirable. Full Time, Part Time and Weekend roles available.
Location: Armagh / Northern Ireland
– Providing excellent customer service and supporting the brand of the business.
– Consistently recording all delivery notes.
– Responsible for loading and unloading and transport of goods.
– Responsible for keeping trailer and vehicle clean.
– Keen awareness of Health & Safety.
– Full Class one (C&E) Licence
– Full CPC Card Required
– Digital tachograph card holder
– Geographical knowledge of Ireland and UK
In return, we offer:
– Competitive salary and benefits
– Flexible shift patterns and hours
Hold a current HGV Licence, DigiCard and CPC Card Geographical knowledge of UK and Ireland Aware of Drivers Hours requirements
To apply, please complete the form here and our HR department will be in contact.
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter for major breaking news stories as they happen – right to your inbox.