Roxborough Plant & Construction Ltd (R.P.C.) has been trading since 2013. During this time, R.P.C. has grown from a small contracting company carrying out small refurbishing and plant hire contracts to today establishing itself as one of Northern Irelands leading new home building companies and now undertakes a range of small to large contracting work and development projects throughout the UK and Ireland.
Roxborough Plant & Construction are seeking an: Experienced Accounts Clerk
The role will be a full-time contract, Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm with salary dependent on experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
– inputing supplier and customer invoices
– bank and credit card reconciliations
– supplier statement reconciliations and queries
– updating supplier pricing files
– entering payments
– processing VAT returns
– compiles reports relating to all aspects of the business.
– processing paperless invoices via cloud storage system
– experience in Sage 50
– experience in Microsoft software
– experience with bookkeeping,
– knowledge of accounting terminology,
– experience with different filing systems,
– administrative skills
– knowledge of accounting rules and legislation
Applications must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter for major breaking news stories as they happen – right to your inbox.