Located in the Dungannon area across 3 Manufacturing sites, McCloskey International Limited is a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative crushing, screening, materials processing, and conveying equipment used in the construction, recycling, landscaping and aggregate industries.
Due to our continued success and expansion of our business, we are currently recruiting for Assembler Fitters and Welder fitters on both our dayshift and nightshift.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with fantastic opportunities for career progression. You will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits along with world class working facilities, conditions, and hours. All necessary equipment, PPE and tools will be provided for you.
Assembler Fitter (Dayshift and Nightshift-Immediate Start)
The Assembler is responsible for assembling and testing electro-mechanical subassemblies and systems to ensure all work meets or exceeds performance and quality requirements. Assemblers are expected to come to work prepared, on time and ready to contribute 100% to the team in a safe and conscientious manner.
– Completion of a Secondary School education or equivalency is required along with a minimum one year previous experience in a similar position.
– Must be mechanically inclined and have an ability to read and understand detailed procedural manuals, blueprints, CAD drawings and diagrams.
– Experience using various hand tools.
– Strong mathematical, multi-tasking, and communication skills
– Previous experience with hydraulic systems is considered an asset.
Welder Fitter (Dayshift and Nightshift-Immediate Start)
The Welder Fitter is responsible for performing all welding tasks and related fabrication and finishing processes according to production needs and the quality standards. Welder Fitters are expected to come to work prepared, on time and ready to contribute 100% to the team in a safe and conscientious manner.
– This position requires a high school education or equivalency along with 2-4 years previous experience in a similar position.
– Must be able to work in a fast paced, quality-production environment.
– Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, assembly, operating and maintenance instructions, blueprints, technical drawings and procedural manuals.
– Must possess good communication skills and teamwork attitude.
– Willing to work overtime as required.
– Able to multi-task projects and meet production deadlines.
How to apply to join our team.
Due to the current COVID 19 restrictions please do not visit any of our sites in person to request an application form.
If you wish to be considered for this new opportunity and wish to be a part of a dynamic and international organisation, then please send your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the post by email email@example.com or call us on 028 8774 0926 for more information.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter for major breaking news stories as they happen – right to your inbox.